- Do mandatory Online Registration and obtain your Unique ID No. (UIDN)
- UIDN is essential for future services from GAF. For submitting an Abstract, payment is no mandatory.
- You can login to the Portal for either Submission of abstract or remitting registration fee. It is possible to Submit abstract before the remittance.
- Please login to the Online Portal frequently for further notifications.
- Registration is open till Jan-15, 2016
- No spot registration is provided to paper presentation.
- Registration will be completed only when the payment is received and authenticated by the GAF Central Secretariat.
- Unless at least one author is registered by Jan-15, the paper will not be included in the Book of Abstracts under any condition
January 31 - February 3, 2016 :
Every practicing physician has to be abreast of the latest advances taking place in medicine. This international seminar will give and ideal platform to update, learn and train by interacting with the masters of Ayurveda & Allied Sciences of national and international repute. The high scientific level of GAF seminars is evinced by progressively increasing number of papers submitted and participation of distinguished national & international scholars. GAF seminar draws on both clinical tradition and modern scientific research to offer the best of both worlds; embracing our traditional roots; challenging our current thinking; and inspiring us to move positively into the future. The seminar includes keynote addresses, plenary lectures, CME programmes, and oral & poster presentations.